Thursday, September 26, 2013

Popular Pins




Happy Friday! If you're looking for some weekend reading, you can check out these super popular pins I've pinned on my Pinterest boards lately.  And for you bloggers, I also wrote a post about growing your blog with Pinterest that you can read HERE.  








Mini Tortilla Crust Pizzas via Fabulous Food Blog- 115 repins


How good and easy do these look!  I think this is something even my picky 3-year old would like.  








Tex Mex to Go via Honey We're Healthy- 493 repins


This is one thing I make all the time and don't really get tired of.  Portion out your servings for a quick, healthy meal to eat at home or take to work. 










Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies via The Skinny Fork - 177 repins


I'm anxious to try these because they look delicious and have no oil, flour, eggs or added sugar. 







Calming Entryway via Amanda Carol Interiors - 139 repins


I'm fortunate to call Amanda a personal friend and I'm so excited to see her interior design business taking off.  Isn't this entryway pretty?  Sometimes it's just a few simple things pulled together that makes a dramatic impact. 










Organized Recipes via Simply Organized as featured on It's Overflowing - 111 repins 


This looks like a perfect (pretty!) solution for how to organize all those recipes I've pulled from magazine pages or printed from the Internet. 










Long, Layered Haircut via Hairstyles & Beauty- 96 repins


Such a classic, sexy cut.  The long layers provide a lot of volume and fullness.










Vintage Fall Dining Room via Liz Marie Blog- 71 repins


Isn't this gorgeous?! The throw blanket sure cozies things up and I'm a huge fan of typography art. I also like how she mixed in the metal chairs to keep it interesting. 










How to Arrange Bed Pillows via Roost- 99 repins


Ah, Marissa- love this graphic you created, such a good visual!










Top 10 Neutral Rugs that Aren't Sisal or Jute via Kelly Market- 122 repins


I love that Kelly listed all the sites for these gorgeous rugs. 











I saved the most pinned item for last- these cute tulle/ribbon wrapped pumpkins.  5,854 repins! 










Unfortunately, when I click on the pinned picture it doesn't go anywhere!  Does anyone know the original source? *Update: I hear they are from Grandin Road (part of a kit), but I couldn't find the direct link.











Have a great weekend!  We'll be attending our son's first soccer game on Saturday- or as I've now heard it referred to: magnet ball! Should be pretty cute watching a bunch of 3-year olds huddle around that ball. :)  






* * * * * 


You can Follow Honey We're Home or connect via 



Facebook



Pinterest



Twitter



Instagram



Polyvore






I'm new to the Polyvore site, so if you are there, let me know so I can follow you! I'll be working with Polyvore in the near future and have some fun stuff to share soon! Did you know they have  a HOME collection now? So cool!



* * * * * 



On Honey We're Healthy today:  Fish baked in parchment paper (Fish en Papillote).






* * * * *