Thursday, September 5, 2013

I Heart Organizing Blog Love

Are y'all fans of Jen's blog, I Heart Organizing?  I absolutely adore this women, she is as genuine as they come and has created such a useful, successful blog based on how she lives her life and the organizing tips we can all benefit from.  Her designs are fabulous too.



She's the genius behind this fun and colorful kids playroom complete with unique storage ideas for every toy and art supply.









I refer to Jen's blog often when I have a specific organizing dilemma, like I did last weekend because I need to get the schoolwork papers under control.










And I'm totally ready to tackle the dreaded cord wire mess.















I really want to try her natural homemade cleaners.  










and work on my auto travel organization. 










Last but not least, she recently revealed her gorgeous bathroom makeover.  It looks so good!













I'm honored to be included with these talented ladies as a contributing writer for I Heart Organizing.









Later today I'll be sharing my inspiring and organized home office desk- the place I most often write to you from!










* * * * *