Monday, December 17, 2012

Oh Come Let Us Adore Him

I know we all have heavy hearts and are likely to for a long time given the unimaginable tragedy in Connecticut.  It's hard to be merry and bright when your heart is breaking for so many families so close to Christmas.   I take breaks from the news because with each piece of new information about the children and adults who lost their lives and the people who loved them, it stings.  I do think there is comfort in understanding that we grieve together.  My son is too young to know what's going on and this weekend we spent some good time just being together.  He's at such a magical age and it's sweet to find joy in him.   





Many of us, me included, are back at work today, keeping on keeping on.  I didn't get much accomplished around the house this weekend, but did print out and frame this free printable from AKA Design.  You can visit their site to print one for yourself.










We will continue our Holiday Cheer link party on Tuesday with Courtney (A Thoughtful Place) featuring vignettes (tablescapes and decor are okay too).  I'll be sharing how I decorated our dining room and I'm looking forward to seeing your spaces too.  Hugs to you all today. 





* * * * *