Sunday, December 9, 2012

DIY // Christmas Pom Pom Garland

Tuesday kicks off our Christmas Cheer link party featuring your Christmas trees!  This year, we put our 5 year-old faux tree up in the stairway, and bought a real miniature tree for James' room.  I wanted to keep his kid friendly and thought handmade pom pom garland would be a cute craft project we could do together for the tree.










I should have known my son would be more interested in making a mess of the furry little balls instead of helping me string the garland! 


















Later, he did help hand me the balls and I strung up the garland using red and white baker's twine. The pom poms were found at Hobby Lobby.  A big bag doesn't cost much.










I made about 7 feet of garland for his 3 foot tree.










Here's a sneak peek of his Christmas tree with the garland on it.  










See you and YOUR Christmas trees tomorrow!  Please grab a button.  The party will go live at 6:00 a.m. central time. 










* * * * *