Thursday, December 20, 2012

Metallic Holiday Party Dresses

Today is the final day of our Holiday Cheer link party at Michaela Noelle Designs.  Michaela is the purest, sweetest, (youngest!) blogger out there and a big thanks goes to her for spearheading our party the past two years.   She's wrapping it up today with your holiday apparel, hair, makeup, accessories, and style ideas.



Being into metallics and sparkly things right now, I put two super shiny holiday looks together.  Because I'm so short, I like short dresses, but when showing a lot of leg, I typically keep the top more covered.









MICHAEL Michael Kors Sleeveless Sequin Dress is 50% off right now for just $79.98.




Eliza J Long Sleeve V-Back Sequin Sheath Dress is $178.






I'd pair the dress with some sparkly barely there strappy heels to not detract from the dress.  The taller the better for me!









The top ones are Ivanka Trump Hara Sandal ($134).


The bottom are Pelle Moda 'Gleam' Pump ($149).





And since the dress is so showy, I'd keep the earrings more subtle. 

















This post is making me wish I had a fancy party to go to this year!  







via


See you over at Michaela Noelle Designs!  Please grab a button!










* * * * *