Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Valentine's Day Craft // Paper Straw & Washi Tape Arrows

Please tell me it's not too early to post a Valentine's Day craft project.  Paper straws, a heart-shaped craft punch, and patterned washi tape makes me a happy girl.  It might also mean I belong back in third grade:)  Being completely inspired by this DIY arrow that I originally found on Pinterest, I created my own arrow.



















They are cute to look at . . . 















but more fun to play with!  





Is anyone else thinking Valentine's Day already?  I don't typically make a big deal of the holiday, but like to acknowledge it in small ways.  This year, I have some fun stuff in the works for my son (and his class).  Show you soon!





To see more Valentine's crafts, check out my glittery heart magnets and heart garland.  





* * * * *