Thursday, January 17, 2013

How to Get Wavy Curls


I see all these gorgeous women with beautiful wavy hair, but didn't really know how to do it for myself.    On Pinterest  I recently found a how-to hair tutorial for wavy curls (from Cara Loren) and tried it out on my hair.  After I shared a pic on Instagram, some people asked for the video, which is here (click the picture of Cara to see her how-to tutorial).  Isn't she cute?!










Here's how the wavy curls looked on my hair.  It's different from how I normally do it, but I like it, although it took me longer than I usually spend.  I think I'm one of the last people to curl my hair this way (wrapping it around the curing iron instead of under the clamp).  I need to get with it!  










Do you do your hair this way?  How long do you spend on your hair? What about shampooing?  I'm in the wash/blowdry almost everyday category because I feel like I need to after working out.  Cara says she goes about 5 days between washing!





If you are on Pinterest, please leave your Pinterest name in the comments.  I want to check out some new peeps!  I also created a new Pinterest board, "So Funny" if you want to follow. 





To follow me on Pinterest, click the icon below










To follow my Blog, click the Follow button below










*Update- I'm working my way through the comments to follow your Pinterest boards too.





* * * * *