Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Stella & Dot Style


You might say I'm a bit obsessed with my new Stella & Dot accessories.   Over the weekend, I had some fun incorporating the jewelry into my everyday wardrobe.  On Saturday, I dressed up a plain grey Target 3/4 tee-shirt with a few Stella & Dot pieces.  


















Zoe Lariat Necklace (S&D) (This necklace is cool because it's one long chain you can wear different ways)











Gilded Arrow Bracelet (S&D) (it bends to fit different sized wrists)










Renegade Cluster bracelet (S&D) - Love this feisty piece- it's stretchy and comes in  GOLD too!






And Sunday church and brunch looked like this:















I like how my less-than-$10 Target tanks and tees can be made to look a little more special by adding the Stella & Dot accessories.  You don't need a new outfit, just some different jewelry to make your closet staples more attractive.  





I don't play favorites, but this Interlock Cross Necklace (S&D) could be an everyday staple, layered with my favorite "J" initial necklace that I found at a boutique in Austin.  










How are you dressing up your inexpensive tanks and tees?  Are you smitten with any of the Stella & Dot pieces?








* * * * *