Friday, August 31, 2012

Honey We're Home Top 9 Posts (August)

While drafting this post, I realized how many things have gotten accomplished around the house lately:) Lest you get the misconception that I'm "doing it all", I wanted to let you know that I've had extra time on my hands this month because I'm between jobs.   People sometimes ask how I work full time, keep up with my blog and home projects, manage to workout, and have a family.  I know I ask that same question to women too.






via

But, the answer is always the same, life is sometimes a juggling act, and no one does it all, all the time, very well or without being very, very tired!



The time off this month has been nice/weird, but I'm actually itching to find a new job that suits me better (in my same profession).  In the meantime, my house is getting lots of attention and I've gotten into a good routine with blogging (thank you for reading!) and exercising (speaking of, are you interested in more fitness posts??).  We'll see what the future has in store . . .



Click the picture to read the full post about each project.











































I hope you get to enjoy a long weekend!  See you in September!





* * * * *