Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Summer "To Do" List - FAIL??



I had to laugh when I just looked back at the post I wrote on June 20, 2011 proclaiming my summer to do list!  My husband just declared it an epic FAIL!



I have accomplished all of TWO of the NINE things on the list!  We managed to get to the beach for a little vacation and my hubby and I recently went on a date.











Planting the hydrangeas- um, no.  BBQ with friends- not so much.  Swimming lessons and bike rides- my bike has a flat tire!



But I can't really say it was a complete fail.  Because this summer we played like crazy with James and relaxed and enjoyed ourselves and our new home.  Lots of time was spent in our backyard with a little inflatable swimming pool, a homemade sandbox, and sidewalk chalk.  Many a popsicle and ice cream cone were eaten.  Naps were taken and photos were snapped.








I'd say it's been a GREAT summer!




**********
P.S. The winners of Black & Decker Steam Mop giveaway and Ali Grace giveaway will be announced Friday.  Go HERE and HERE to enter!