Our floors are pretty, but because they are so solidly dark (with vary little variation in color), they show every cracker and crumb, sippy cup spill, and footprint. Here's an old photo to show you what our floor looks like.
I usually clean the floor with a wood cleaner spray, then mop over it by hand. But this Black & Decker Steam Mop was so much easier to use. Just turn the dial to your floor setting, plug in and go!
I was really happy with how our floors looked after using this mop- I can't believe I didn't get a good picture!. The previous way I cleaned the floors worked well too- but this was just a much easier (and less time consuming) process!
To Enter (leave a separate comment for each):
- What's the biggest mess you've have ever had to tackle?
- Like Black & Decker on Facebook
- Follow Black & Decker on Twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway with a link to this blog post
- Subscribe to or Follow Honey We're Home, Like Honey Were Home on Facebook, or follow Honey We're Home on Twitter.
The winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced on Friday, August 19, 2011.
And if you like a chance to win an adorable baby or child tutu, check out yesterday's GIVEAWAY! :)
************One more thing, my friend Lili (Swanky Chic Fete) nominated me for a Supermodel Mom at Scout- so flattering! Go HERE to read the interview:)