Monday, August 1, 2011

Portico Mirror (Z Gallerie)

Z Gallerie has such a great selection of mirrors, I love stopping in or browsing online to see what's new.  We recently purchased the Portico mirror and put it in the little hallway that connects the breakfast room and the garage.  That wall really needed something and I thought the round, blingy mirror would add interest.  I added the shade to the window recently too because we get so much late afternoon/early evening sun that it was impossible to eat dinner at the table without the sun shining in our eyes.  The shade was about $20 at Lowe's.





Here's the view from the living room.




I've heard that Home Goods sometimes carries a very similar version of the Portico mirror for about $100, but unfortunately I never could find it at my store:(


**********












Thank you to everyone who entered!  


********