Thursday, December 15, 2011

Our Christmas Decor {2011}

This year, our holiday decor is full of metallic colors and lots of greenery.  I left a lot of decor in the bins I organized last year, but may create a few more little vignettes here and there over the weekend.  My attention has been on gift buying this week (almost done!) and now cooking and baking, but I'm really enjoying the holiday decor in our home.







But I couldn't resist adding a few touches of red into the mix.  These branches and berries sit on our kitchen counter. 







A new throw pillow from Hobby Lobby.
And my favorite new addition- this adorable deer from Pier 1.  I'm gonna have a hard time putting him away- he's so cute. 


And this officially wraps up our Christmas Cheer Holiday Link Party!!  Visit Michaela Noelle Designs blog to link up YOUR holiday decor.  Thank you to everyone who linked up- I'm still looking at all the Christmas trees you linked to my blog:)