Thursday, December 1, 2011

Holiday Vignette

Hi all!  How is your week going?  I can't believe we are in December already!  Today is all about holiday vignettes and I'm linking up at Courtney (A Thoughtful Place) blog today.  Come join in HERE:)





A little holiday vignette I put together this year was really simple, with some silver and gold wrapped presents, some faux flowers in a silver Target vase and a little greenery I ordered online to add some freshness.  And that cute green trellis pillow is from Milk & Cookies.







And last year I decorated our butler's pantry with aqua, red, white and silver.


image
First I filled the glass vases (from Target and Home Goods) with faux snow and ornaments.  Then I wrapped “presents” and made a few bows.  
image


Snowflake ornaments from Hobby Lobby hang from above.


Christmas Vingette 035
I couldn't believe that I did all of the decorating and snapped most of the photos while James napped! 


image
image 
image
I love this “naughty” and “nice” gift wrap I found at Wal-Mart last year.   The other wrap is from Hobby Lobby and The Container Store.
image


Christmas Vingette 025


You say it doesn’t snow in Texas?


image image 


Christmas Vingette 050


********