Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dining Room Update {Rug}

Well, what a difference a rug makes!  This week the Pottery Barn rug I ordered arrived, and I couldn't wait to see how it looked in the dining room I've been working on.



Let's start from the beginning again . . .





After the addition of a mirror and drapes.




And now with the rug . . .  






I also took the leaf out of the table to make it shorter.  I'm glad I ordered the 9x12 rug, it fits the room perfectly!


If you've been reading along, you know I've got some work ahead of me with fixing the drapes (need to line and shorten them- they are tucked under in the photo) as well as decide on a new chandelier.  For now, the front runner is below (PB Clarissa Glass Drop Rectangular Chandelier), but I'm still looking.  I don't want a repeat of last time:)




Those are my projects for the weekend- wish me luck on completing them!






via