Friday, June 29, 2012

End of the Bed Bench


For forever, I've had my eye on the Colette bench from Crate & Barrel for the foot of our bed.  I love the sleek design, linen fabric, and nailhead trim, and the dimensions were perfect. 













But I couldn't bring myself to pay that much for it- $599 plus tax and shipping charges.  








So, I kept looking for less expensive alternatives.  I found some below and of course, pinned them to my Pinterest board.  



























I finally chose a bench after seeing a reasonably priced one on Overstock, at just $250 including shipping!  It's the Renate Coffee Table Ottoman




It got good reviews for the fabric and I think the dimensions are right (18 inches high x 28 inches wide x 48 inches deep) since I didn't want one that was too short for our king-sized bed.  I'm thinking of painting the legs, but we'll see after it arrives, which should be Monday! I love fast shipping!














I'll be sure to show you what it looks like in person as soon as it arrives!





Have a great weekend!