Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New End Tables

I'm so excited- my husband picked up the new end tables I ordered last week for our living room!  They are the Claremont tables from Crate & Barrel.  The top part is glass and the bottom is mirrored.





I haven't had a chance to photograph them in our room yet, but here's where they go- the smaller/taller one closest to the chaise lounge part of the sofa.  I'm still deciding if I should have gotten two of the larger tables instead of one of each.




And since the above photo was taken, we have new lamps to put on the tables:




I like the way the new tables lighten up the room because the old tables were very heavy and dark.  We still have the leather ottoman as a coffee table for safety reasons for James.


My other favorite Crate & Barrel table is the Jules- I'm trying to figure out where I can use these!