Thursday, July 14, 2011

James by Bella Babies Portrait Studio

I've shown you our photographer's (Kristi Zontini of Bella Babies Portrait Studio in Houston) work before here, but hadn't shared the images from the two most recent photo shoots.  We bought 4 sittings for James' first year and did them at 2 weeks old, 5 months, 9 months, and one year.  Kristi and her assistant Jordan are the best!  They make the shoot fun and get such great results.  It's been really hard for me to narrow down the best photos from each shoot because they get so many wonderful shots.







I especially love these shots.  James was really squirmy and anxious to climb off this stoop, but Jordan managed to keep him up there long enough to get this picture.  He loved clapping his hands about this time, so I think the photo perfectly captures his personality.  (And it's so wild to see how much James has changed in just one year- his hair is even blonder now).




This picture of the 3 of us really represents my hubby and me- he's comfortable in cowboy boots and I love my Michael Kors heels!  But the adorable baby steals the show with his bare feet and skinny jeans!




************


If you've been reading this blog for any length of time, you know I have a love of all things organized.  One of my favorite blogs belongs to Arianna, a professional organizer who is full of organization inspiration.  She invited me to participate in her series about how we organize our stuff and I'm sharing how I organize my magazines on her blog today.


Check it out here!




************


And don't forget to go here to enter the GIVEAWAY from La Posh Style!  The winner will be announced on Monday!