Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Cookies & Decor

Yay for Easter week, a favorite time of year.  Spring is in the air and summer isn't far away.  The days are lighter longer and we prepare to celebrate The Resurrection.  Our church always has a great service and I'm looking forward to it and a nice brunch after.  We know Easter isn't really about bunnies and eggs, but it doesn't hurt to be playful with those things!



I found the cutest sugar cookies for my son's class Easter party at Whole Foods.  I hope the kids like them- but I think they will since he already tasted and approved.









And for just $5 I picked up this adorable, colorful felt egg banner at Target.  Sometimes $5 is worth saving the time and effort of creating a craft project from scratch. 










The lovely lamp and faux potted hydrangea are from Pottery Barn.










On our breakfast table is my dough bowl filled with large and small pastel colored eggs- from Hobby Lobby. 










Do you have Easter plans?





* * * * *