Wednesday, March 20, 2013

An Easter Table

Can you believe Easter is almost here?  It feels like it snuck up on me really quickly this year, but I'm ready with a simple Easter table for four.  I mostly shopped our home with items purchased from past years to create a setting that is relaxed and casual.









The inspiration for the table started with these adorable miniature birds nested with speckled eggs.  They are just a couple dollars at Hobby Lobby and I like how they add that Spring nature feel. 














The floral runner was purchased at World Market a few years back and used in a previous Thanksgiving table. I'm still loving my gold flatware from Amazon - they add some bling!










Bunnies certainly say Easter, don't they? Again, a Hobby Lobby find. 










This "egg" centerpiece adds a festive, pastel touch.  The large eggs are perfect!










Oh how I wish I had a yard full of blooming hydrangeas.  I don't even care what color, they are just so lush and gorgeous.  These are from the grocery store- too bad I can never get them to last very long!  Putting them in a mason jar feels more casual than using a formal vase. 










Whose ready for brunch? 










Have a great Easter!