Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Blogging & Social Media

In just a couple of months, Cassie (Hi Sugarplum), Courtney (A Thoughtful Place), and Carmel (Our Fifth House) will be talking about blogging and Social Media at the Haven blog conference.  As we prepare, I wanted to reach out to YOU (who better to ask?!) and find out what forms of social media you like best (and worst) and what questions you have about how to use social media.









If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you know I love Pinterest and Instagram (@honeywerehome), have started to become more active on Facebook, but Twitter kinda overwhelms me.   What about you?  If you are a reader or blogger, I'd love to hear from you! I just recently figured out how to link my Twitter and FB accounts, but I like to keep Pinterest separate for fear of bombarding FB/Twitter with my many daily pins!  Because I really enjoy Pinterest and Instagram, I'm most active there but I wonder if any of you are really reading tweets/tweeting.  I feel like so many people are on Twitter that my tweets would just get "lost" in feed- does that make sense?  











Tell me what you think in the comments if you get a chance. 





* * * * *