Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fall is in the Air

You know fall is in the air when Starbuck's puts out their specialty fall drinks.  Or is that just how I know it's fall??!!   Maybe it's because our leaves don't really change colors and our temperature barely drops.  Anyhow, this weekend I tasted Starbuck's new







It is Yumminess!!  I love the little bits of sea salt you taste throughout the drink.


Being curious, I looked up the nutritional info (or the info that tells you how fattening their stuff is) and it's not bad enough to keep me from ordering it once in a while.  I got the tall without whipped cream:




If you go with nonfat milk, you'll save 30 calories and 4 fat grams- not that you need to be worrying about that while enjoying your tasty beverage.  Your $4 tasty beverage!  Ouch!



What signals fall to you?  Do you even like Starbuck's- don't answer that Amanda!! Ha!  For those SB drinkers, I'm always curious what your order is??